Tuesday, April 17, 2012

HOW TO EARN BY ADS


HOW TO GET 192% RETURN ON INVESTMENT
I just finished my spreadsheets to calculate my return on the ads I've been investing in on Fanbox. Although I knew I was definitely getting a good return on my investment, I had no idea that it was this good! I found out I'm getting 192% return on my investment!!! This is more than amazing because I don't know any other investment accessible to me at this moment that yields that type of three figure return on a consistent basis.
Now, I didn't invest a lot of money at first. In fact, I was too skeptical to invest any kind of money. But after earning over $100 after the first week, I decided to try it out. I started small. My first investment was $3. I consistently invested money on ads for each blog that I wrote. Then I consistently checked the performance of each ad to see which ones I should pause and which I should keep.
With each month, I noticed my income kept increasing. My first check, when I invested the least amount of money for ads, was almost $400. My second check where I invested more money for ads increased to over $800. My third check was over $1200, and it's been increasing steadily as my investments also increase steadily.
If you don't know what kind of ads to write, check out the ads of some of the top earning people. By checking out the top income earners' ads, you can earn money by advertising their blogs and/or you can learn from their ads and advertise for your own blogs.
The most important thing is consistency. Be consistent with writing blogs. Be consistent with advertising the blogs you've taken the time to write. And be consistent with checking the performance of your ads.
Hope this helped...
Fanbox Success Fanbox Success
HER 3rd and 4th CHECK= OVER $2100!!!
Yesterday I received my 3rd and 4th Fanbox check in the mail. I received two because I hadn't cashed out last month. The two check amounts combined totaled over $2100!!! I'm really excited about this because I've only been a part of Fanbox since April 10, 2011 and I've already received a total of over $2400 in checks from them and with each month the check amounts increase significantly. Fanbox is such a blessing. I'm so thankful that I'm able to blog to express myself AND earn money for doing so. This check is going to pay for my downpayment for my next car. Thank you so much Fanbox!!!

For all of you who are new to Fanbox, I have to admit there are a lot of bugs and other things that can get frustrating. But that's to be expected of all new companies. Overall, for the time I've invested, Fanbox has definitely been worth every minute. The best thing you newbies can do is blog everyday for at least 30 minutes to an hour. It won't happen overnight, but eventually you'll see your fan base and income grow. I was consistently gaining about 20 fans per day for the first three months. Then on the third month it just exploded and now I have over 18,000 fans. Hang in there, be consistent, write from the heart, and I have no doubt that you'll get there too. If you need help on how to blog, read my previous blogs on specific steps on how to Fanbox. I also have a video blog for those of you who'd prefer watching a video over reading a blog. 
Once again, THANK YOU FANBOX!!!
FanBox Earning Plan  FanBox Earning Plan FanBox Earning Plan FanBox Earning Plan  FanBox Earning Plan FanBox Earning Plan  FanBox Earning Plan FanBox Earning Plan FanBox Earning Plan  FanBox Earning Plan  FanBox Earning Plan FanBox Earning Plan FanBox Earning Plan FanBox Earning Plan FanBox Earning Plan FanBox Earning Plan  FanBox Earning Plan FanBox Earning Plan  FanBox Earning Plan FanBox Earning Plan FanBox Earning Plan FanBox Earning Plan FanBox Earning Plan FanBox Earning Plan FanBox Earning Plan FanBox Earning Plan FanBox Earning Plan FanBox Earning Plan     

No comments:

Post a Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...
Text Link Advertising